Activation Issues

Hi everyone,

We are currently experiencing some technical issues with our website. A number of users are contacting us saying they are not able to activate ALK right now. This is the cause of the issue. We are trying to resolve this as soon as possible. An update on the situation will be posted once we have resolved the issues. Thanks for your patience at this time!

2 Likes

Thanks. Looking forward to it.

2 Likes

Any updates here? This is a long time to be unable to activate my ALK

3 Likes

Same issue here… I can’t even turn on the trial…all I get are three red dots.

1 Like

I wanted to buy alk2 but the webpage seems down? I can’t even activate the trial. It’s been two weeks like this already. Any response soon?

1 Like

stil activate key doesn’t work…

1 Like

This is a bit of a disappointment given how great the workflow looks. Looking at the forum feedback despite how awesome the software looks, theres no way id want to pay money for it.
Ive been trying to activate for weeks without success. If thats a recurring issue then dont have the trial require online activation and give people 30 days from activation. My trial has been running out and ive never even launched the software.

1 Like

At least your trial is working…I can’t even turn that on.

1 Like

It isnt, thats the problem. Im basing my opinion on videos.

Neither of mine–trial or license-work. They emailed me early last week saying “three days”, but nothing
happened yet. I try my license code every few days, but nothing has happened yet. I WANT to use this product that I’ve paid for already.

The problem with ‘always-on’ activation is that it relies on the company to still exist even after youve paid them for their product unfortunately.

1 Like

This is not the case for this product. I paid for ALK2 a few months ago and it is still working even if the activation does not work whil their ssl certificate is invalid.

1 Like

I spoke with the team members. They are experiencing server issues and for now it will not be possible to buy and activate new licences, like my case. They also assured me that the issue WILL be solved. For now, we must only have some patience…

1 Like

thanks for updating us. did you get any idea on the timeline?? I’m really hoping to use this for a performance next week…

1 Like

I don’t want to give you false hopes, but it may be not so soon, and I can’t understand why server issues can not be solved in short time. It seems they are kind of “short on team members”, the one in charge of the server maintenance. The assistance told me via email that once they solve this issue, also the server will be back on. Man, I want to use Alk2 too and unfortunately I decided to buy the licence too late…

1 Like

Same issue here. Is there an ETA on that?
I really wanted to buy this software. It looks awesome.

It sure puts me off using this professionally in future when ‘server issues’ have lasted two weeks.

1 Like

Its actually unbelievable that a month later and ‘server issues’ are still not resolved.

2 Likes

It seems it’s not that they don’t know how to solve it, but rather that the team member in charge of the server is not doing it or cannot do it for some reason.

1 Like

Bought ALK2 today. I didn’t see this topic before. Can’t activate the software. 3 red dots. :frowning:

3 Likes