ALK solo can't launch

Hey there,

I’ve already made 2 posts regarding alot of issues, but I’ve never received any response back. I recently bought ALK Solo about 2 months ago, and I still can’t even launch the software, and the moments it does launch, it has a bunch of issues that makes it impossible to make music with.

I don’t know if I’m posting it on the wrong threat, but I really want to start making music with this program, so help would be much appreciated ^^.

Sincerely,

Kyarah

It seems they are not operating any more, as requests are not being answered. Am not sure if we will get refunds or not

Tim

I think the company is still alive, but it’s probably really hard to respond to every thread. I just really hope someone else had the same issue and knows how to fix it (or get a response of the developers of course)

If you don’t have an appropriate audio interface installed and running, it won’t launch. It also has some specific graphics card requirements as well. I had these issues when I first started using it.

I already checked both these things, but with no succes. I sadly had to leave this program for Ableton because I just can’t get it to work. I do feel sad though since I preffered this software much more then Ableton (when it worked properly on my desktop pc)