We've just released the first important update to ALK2 for Windows. Take a look at our press release below for details:
zenAud.io releases the first update to the Windows version of its flagship looper DAW, zenAud.io ALK2 and ALK2 Solo.
v2.0.1 includes VST3 support as well as a number of crucial early fixes.
- VST3 support.
- ALK now asks to scan for plugins on first launch.
- Support for older processors without AVX optimisations.
- Record loops and track names are now always editable.
- Project title is now always updated.
- MIDI inputs can now be enabled/disabled from Preferences.
- Bugs in Preferences page.