Audio exporting/rewire/vst

Hello! Is there any way to export separate audio tracks(midi and audio tracks) to do mix and master in daw(logic)? :slight_smile:

My second question: is there any way to do rewire with logic? Or can Alk2 work like vst plugin?

Thank you! :slight_smile:

HI,

Is there any way to export separate audio tracks(midi and audio tracks) to do mix and master in daw(logic)?

Not at the moment. you can route tracks to groups/group tracks and render them, but not separate tracks.

My second question: is there any way to do rewire with logic?

Not sure here. Never worked with rewire.

Or can Alk2 work like vst plugin?

No, not at the moment.

Best

Thank you for fast response. I think in the future options like separate audio track exporting, working in rewire and as a vst plugin could be very handy and it could bring alk2 to the next level. But still its very nice and lovely peace of software! :slight_smile:

Yes, export to separate tracks would be nice. Great app, if they iron out some bugs. Especially the limitations in feature set could boost creativity:-)

Hi guys, thanks for your feedback.

A dedicated export feature (along with dedicated master track) is high on our to-do list.

This method is not officially supported by us but if you want to rewire with Logic then you can use something like Soundflower which allows you to route audio between different applications. As itโ€™s third party software we canโ€™t provide support but you can certainly give it a try.

In terms of a plugin version of ALK, weโ€™ve definitely talked about it in meetings. Itโ€™s on our radar at the very least, but not a high priority at the minute.

2 Likes