When will the NVidia Graphic issue be fixed?

I switched PCs last year and it has not worked since. When I in install the non-optimized version it refuses to open after install… Any updates.

Hi Steven, can you provide your full specs and details or the issue? We’re currently looking into a number of Windows based graphics related issues.

Robin,

My Display Adapter is: GeForce GTX 960

Processor: XEON E5520

Audio Interface: Onyx Firewire

Here is the Log:

Faulting application name: zenAud.io ALK2.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5cd087af
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.18362.719, time stamp: 0xb31987d3
Exception code: 0xe06d7363
Fault offset: 0x000000000003a859
Faulting process id: 0x1e60
Faulting application start time: 0x01d6107b0f5b2cd0
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\zenAud.io ALK2\zenAud.io ALK2.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: 8fd27861-4146-46af-bf21-0d70a6731717
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Hi Stephan,

Can you email us your settings file and crash logs to support@zenaud.io? You can find them with the following method:

• open Explorer, type in %appdata% into the path bar and press enter
  • you should see a folder named zenAudio and inside that folder at least one file of the following format: “zenAud.io ALK2-.dmp”
    Please send us a couple of the latest .dmp files you find in that folder for us to be able to debug the problem.
  • in the same folder, you might find a “zenAudio.settings” file. Please send it over as well. If this file does not exist please let us know as this gives further information on the problem.

Robin,

I just sent them. BTW, there is no setting file. only the key file.

Hi @Stephan326, developer here :slight_smile: Sorry for the delays in addressing this issue, it’s a been a little difficult for us to reproduce the issue on our machines. However, we’ve now created a new build which hopefully addresses the issues you’re having.

• if you’re using ALK, install following this link,
  • if you’re using ALK Solo, install following this link.

After installing this version, you should be able to run ALK2 without any issues.

As a little bonus, this build features an experimental Overdrive audio plugin; there are a few more of these channel insert types of plugins in the works and we’ll be drip releasing them over the next few months.

Again, apologies for the issues you’ve been having!

Thanks,

It will not run. I need a non-optimized version due to my Processor type.

Robin,

One of the developers sent me a fix. It did not work because it was not of the Non-Optimized type.

Thanks,